Voici quelques publications recentes des professeurs du département de science économique :
- Hassan Bougrine, 2017, The Creation of Wealth and Poverty: Means and Ways, New York and London: Routledge
- Hassan Bougrine, 2017, ‘Rethinking the Economic Role of the State’ in Rochon, L. P. and S. Rossi (eds), A Modern Guide to Rethinking Economics, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar
- Hassan Bougrine, 2017, ‘Fiscal Austerity, the Great Recession and the Rise of New Dictatorships’, in Post-Keynesian Economics, Vol. 3: Employment, Distribution, Growth, Development, Asset Bubbles and Financial Crises – ed. Louis-Philippe Rochon and Sergio Rossi, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar
- Hassan Bougrine and Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2016, ‘Financialization, Crisis and Economic Policy’ in Noemi Levy (ed.) Financialization Response to Economic Disequilibria, Cheltenham: U.K., Edward Elgar, pp. 143-158.
- Hassan Bougrine, 2015, Introduction to the Special Issue on Capitalism and Crises in Review of Keynesian Economics, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 141-142
- Akhter Faroque and Stanley Koren (2018). “Diagnosing housing bubbles across rich countries,” International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 10, No 4, 179 – 190.
- Akhter Faroque (2017) “ Diagnosing and Predicting housing bubbles: An application to the Provincial housing markets in Canada” , Global Economy and Finance Journal, Vol. 10, No 1, pp. 28 – 46.
- Akhter Faroque and Bradley Rossen (2016). “Diagnosing the Causes of the rising Healthcare Expenditure in Canada: Does Baumol’s Cost Disease Loom Large?” The American Journal of Health Economics, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp 184-212 (MIT Press).
- Akhter Faroque (2015) “Diagnosing Housing Bubbles: A Methodological Contribution.” The Empirical Economics Letters, 14(5): pp 461-468.
- Faroque, Akhter, William Veloce, and Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2012. “Have structural changes eliminated the out-of-sample predictive content of individual asset prices for real activity in the Canadian economy? An Encompassing approach,” Applied Economics 44, 30, pp. 3965-3985, Routledge.
- The Textile and Clothing Industry of Bangladesh in a Changing World Economy. Centre for Policy Dialogue and the University Press Limited. Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2001, pp. 1- 116.
- “Stage of Development, Labour Standards, and Comparative Advantage : A Comparative Study of Apparel Exporting Countries of Asia” Asian Profile, Vol. 46(1), 63-71.
- “Democracy, Meritocracy, and Development: A Comparative Study of China and India” Asian Profile, Vol. 44, No. 6, December 2016, 509:519
- “China-US Trade in Advanced Technology Products,” GSTF Journal on Business Review, Vol. 4, N0. 3, 2016
- “Labour Standards in the Bangladesh Garment Industry: A Political Economy Perspective” Asian Studies international Journal, Vol. 1, No. 1, January 2015, pp. 1-7.
- Leadbeater, David (ed.). 2014. Resources, Empire and Labour: Crises, Lessons and Alternatives. With an Introduction by David Leadbeater. Halifax: Fernwood Publishing. 400 pages, including editor’s Preface and Introduction, 23 contributor chapters and references
- Leadbeater, David. 2018. “Northern Ontario and the Crisis of Development and Democracy.” In Greg Albo and Bryan Evans (eds.), Divided Province: Ontario Politics in the Age of Neoliberalism. Montreal: McGill-Queen’s Press. About 12,900 words plus 3 tables and 3 maps.
- Leadbeater, David. 2014. “Introduction.” In David Leadbeater (ed.), Resources, Empire and Labour: Crises, Lessons and Alternatives. Halifax: Fernwood Publishing. 34 pages.
- Leadbeater, David. 2014. “Metropolitanism and Hinterland Decline.” In David Leadbeater (ed.), Resources, Empire and Labour: Crises, Lessons and Alternatives. Halifax: Fernwood Publishing. 20 pages.
- Brian K. MacLean, "Japan’s Lost Decade: A Canadian Perspective," pp. 11-23, in D. Edgington, N. Ota, N. Sato, and J. Steele, eds., Japan and Canada in Comparative Perspective: Economics and Politics; Regions, Places and People, Japan Studies Association of Canada, 2016: http://buna.yorku.ca/jsac/jsac_web_pub/JSAC2015_comparative.pdf
- Brian K. MacLean, “Is Freshwater Skepticism on Fiscal Multipliers Rooted in Theory?,” International Journal of Political Economy, vol. 43, issue 3, 2015, pp. 94-107; co-authored with Tony Myatt.
- Brian K. MacLean, "The Canadian Economy Since the Lehman Shock -- A Retrospective from 2015," translated into Japanese by Kenichi Haga (Saitama Gakuin University) and published as "Rīman shokku ikō no Kanada keizai ― 2015-nen kara no kaiko", pp. 315-338, in Sendai Economics Association, ed., Keizai-gaku no zahyōjiku (English title --Economics in Three Dimensions), Tokyo: Shakai hyōron-sha, 2016.
- Brian K. MacLean, “Quantitative Easing,” pp. 414-416, in L-P. Rochon and S. Rossi, eds., The Encyclopedia of Central Banking (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 2015).
- Brian K. MacLean, "Japanese Imperialism, 1868-1945: Expansionism in Quest of Natural Resources?." pp. 172-184, in David Leadbeater, ed., Resources, Empire and Labour: Crises, Lessons, and Alternatives (Halifax and Winnipeg: Fernwood Publishing, 2014).
- “Breaking the Economic Dependency of Developing Countries to Promote Economic Development and Full-Employment: the Case of the Maghreb Countries” (2012), avec M. Ben Guirat, dans C. Gnos et L.-P. Rochon (eds), Employment, Growth and Development: A Post-Keynesian Agenda, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, 28-49.
- “The Argentine Jefes Program: from a Post-financial Crisis Emergency Safety Net to a Long-run Policy Promoting Development” (2009), dans C. Gnos et L.-P. Rochon (eds), Monetary Policy and Financial Stability A Post-Keynesian Agenda, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, 222-247.
- “Fiscal Policy, Endogenous Money and Government Intervention: are Chartalist and Circuitist Theories Complementary?” (2006) dans Gnos C. et Rochon L.P, Post-Keynesian Principles of Economic Policy, Edward Elgar, 151-163.
- “Endogenous Money, Banks and Liquidity Preference” (2003) (écrit avec V. Monvoisin), dans Rochon, L.P. et Rossi S. (eds), Modern Theories of Money, Edward Elgar, 18-40.
- « Introduction: the need to discuss endogenous money again », in Rochon, L.-P. and S. Rossi (eds), Advances in Endogenous Money Analysis, Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, 2018 (with Sergio Rossi).
- « Horizontalism and structuralism: a suggested re-interpretation », in Rochon, L.-P. and S. Rossi (eds), Advances in Endogenous Money Analysis, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2018, (with Sergio Rossi).
- “Teaching money and banking with regard to the history of economic thought”, in Tavasci, D. and L. Ventimiglia, Teaching Economics with a Historical Perspective, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2018, pp. 91-107 (with Sergio Rossi).
- “In Pursuit of the Holy Grail: Monetary Policy, the Natural Rate of Interest, and Quantitative Easing”, Studies in Political Economy, 97 (1), pp. 87-94, 2017.
- “A great deal of neoclassical theory is set in cloud-cuckoo-land: An Interview of Edward Nell, European Journal of Economics and Economic Policy: Intervention, 13 (1), pp. 1-9, 2016.